The Multi-Day Scheduling Module provides the following functionality:
- Allows defining of Crew/Trade scheduling availability. Crews may be related to a Base Calendar indicating working and non-working days.
- Supports Schedule creation for up to six weeks in the future.
- Allows a Work Order Task to be scheduled on multiple dates and times.
- Scheduling Comments may be added to each scheduled Task.
- Work Order Tasks may be dragged-and-dropped from a backlog list into a schedule week / date.
- Badges related to the Scheduled Crew/Trade may be assigned to a scheduled Work Order Task. Badge work assignments are validated against the Badge Calendar indicating working days, non-working days and availability hours.
- Scheduled Trade hours will be displayed in relation to available and remaining hours.
- Scheduled work may be indicated as ‘Interrupt’ or ‘Break-in’ if it is added after the defined cutoff day / time.
- Assigned work may be displayed by Badge for up to six weeks in the future.